First Post

Monday, 9 January 2012



As sort of a New Year's resolution, I've decided to keep a detailed record of the kid's daily happenings this year. 2012 is a big year for us, and for Shane in particular it's his first year of high school. So this right here, is to be something like an online scrapbook for friends and family to keep in the loop of what he's up to (instead of just getting grunts, or one-syllable replies when you ask what he's been up to lately!)

I've sort of got a bit of an idea how it'll look, but as I play around with it, and as the year progresses, I'm sure it'll shape itself. Hopefully those of you interested enough to come this far will enjoy watching Shane's journey unfold on the pages throughout this year.

Happy 2012 everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)

 
Inside Life © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, in collaboration with Modern Warfare 3, VPS Hosting and Compare Web Hosting